There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
To be discussed at interview Per Hour
Closing Date: 10/05/19
Our 60-bedded residential care home requires a conscientious and enthusiastic kitchen/domestic assistant to join our friendly team on a part-time basis. We are looking for a caring individual, who enjoys interacting with elderly people, including those living with dementia. Candidates must be warm and friendly, have a positive attitude, be patient, self-motivated, well-organised, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Kitchen duties will include:
* Promoting the dignity, choice and independence of residents
* To understand and maintain a good standard in personal and
food hygiene and understand the need for good practice
within the kitchen
* Willing to attending appropriate training relevant to the job
* To help prepare and serve meals, taking into account special
* To use the dishwasher and/or wash pots and pans as required
Full training will be given.
To apply click Apply Now to forward your CV.