There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Home Instead (Norwich)
Closing Date: 01/09/22
Paid Hourly, travel & waiting time, holiday pay, mileage allowance, company pension and benefits scheme
Home Instead provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
Care Professional Benefits:
- Guaranteed Pay Contracts – Consistent minimum monthly pay of £728, £910 or £1137
- Flexible Hours Contracts – if these better suit your lifestyle
- £10.50 per hour weekdays
- £11 per hour weekends
- £21 per hour bank holidays
- Paid travel time and waiting time between client visits at £10.50 per hour
- Mileage allowance at 30p per mile
- Paid holidays
- Company Pension
- Shopping Discount Scheme
- 24×7 Employee Assistance for you and your family
- Minimum visits with regular clients of one hour or more
- Morning, afternoon, evening, weekend and night shifts available
- Paid ongoing training and development plus fully funded Health & Social Care Diplomas
- Paid DBS*
- Bonuses of up to £200 for our Refer a Friend Scheme
The weekend Care Professional role would require you to be available either every weekend, or alternate weekends to visit our clients in their own homes.
We offer our clients a minimum of 1 hour calls and you would be required to support with companionship and home help.
We operate between 7am and 9.45pm each day, as well as offering our clients night sits and live in care.
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable, and caring with a desire to help others
- Own reliable transport
- Lives in Norwich
Previous sector experience is not required as we provide the training and support you need to feel confident and capable in your role. We will treat you as the wonderful individual you are and tailor our support to your needs.
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing
If you would like further information, Please call our Recruitment team on 01603 963317