There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Home Instead Senior Care (Norwich)
Closing Date: 17/08/21
Paid travel & waiting time, holiday pay, 25p/40p mileage allowance, company pension and benefits scheme
Home Instead provides high quality care to the private client market. We care for our colleagues as much as we care for our clients; we treat them like family.
- £9.75 – £19.50 per hour
- Flexible hours
- Mileage allowance, holiday pay and company pension
- Benefit scheme
- CAREGiver social events
- Opportunities to gain recognised qualifications and develop your career
- Bonuses up to £200 for our Refer a Friend scheme
The weekend CAREGiver role would require you to be available either every weekend, or alternate weekends to visit our clients in their own homes.
We offer our clients a minimum of 1 hour calls and you would be required to support with companionship and home help.
We operate between 7am and 9.45pm each day, as well as offering our clients night sits and live in care.
- Reliable, honest & trustworthy
- Friendly, approachable, and caring with a desire to help others
- Own reliable transport
Previous sector experience is not required as we provide the training and support you need to feel confident and capable in your role. We will treat you as the wonderful individual you are and tailor our support to your needs.
- A great culture and the chance to make a real difference in your life and the lives of others
- 24 hour access to our Employee Assistance Programme to support your wellbeing