There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
To be discussed at interview Per Hour
weekends and bank.
Closing Date: 10/05/19
Our 60-bedded residential care home requires a conscientious and dedicated care assistant to join our friendly team on a part-time basis. We are looking for a caring and compassionate individual, who enjoys interacting with elderly people and is passionate about providing high quality care and support with their daily living activities. Candidates must be warm and friendly, have a positive attitude, be patient, self-motivated, well-organised, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Duties will include:
* Promoting the dignity and independence of residents, using a
* Assisting residents with personal care tasks, such as washing,
dressing and eating
* Assisting in the safe lifting, transferring, re positioning and
movement of residents
* Talking to and listening to residents and promoting their
psychological and spiritual well-being
* Record keeping and completing other relevant documentation
* Maintaining a clean and safe environment
* Attending training and staff meetings
Previous experience would be an advantage, but full training will be given.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.