Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To support a lady with daily living tasks at home, including meal preparation, taking care of children, cleaning and other reasonable tasks deemed necessary to support the household.
I am friendly, creative lady who is a mother to three children (two Autistic) requiring domestic support including preparation of meals and supporting activities with my children. This is due to me having a health condition which restricts my mobility, but I do like to get out and about with the children when possible. Other needs will be discussed if/when deemed appropriate but everything that will be expected will be explained prior to acceptance of the position.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Car owner/driver with appropriate business insurance to use your vehicle for work purposes
· Punctual, reliable and trustworthy
· Common sense and good organisational skills
· Family orientated and good with children
· Ability to cook
· An understanding of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £13.50 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: 2 X 7hrs on Saturdays and Sundays, 14hrs in total, with additional hours to cover other PA’s holidays. Times to be negotiated/flexible.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months