There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.01 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 21/06/20
Job Purpose: I am a friendly lady living in my home with my cat, who is very important to me. I have physical disabilities and anxiety and require your support with shopping on a temporary basis during the coronavirus pandemic.
Details: your role will involve supporting me with grocery and other household shopping, both locally and online. I will also require you to assist me to attend appointments and possibly to take my cat to the vets. On occasions, I may ask you to undertake some other tasks commensurate with the role. Personal protective equipment will be provided.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Car owner/driver with a clean driving licence and appropriate business use insurance.
• Computer literate.
• Able to work around a house cat as required and comfortable to take her in your car in a pet carrier.
• An understanding of anxiety.
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £9.01 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
Hours and times of work: an average of 4 hours per week, to be further discussed at interview.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 6 months.