There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Independence Matters Home Care
Closing Date: 24/11/17
37 hours per week.
We are looking for a passionate, flexible, highly motivated, proactive and committed person to join our team. As a Team Manager you will join a supportive and responsive team, leading and managing a group of support staff working with vulnerable adults in their own homes to secure and sustain independence, live well and remain active.
You will be responsible for supervising, appraising and leading a dispersed team and take the lead role in managing the day to day running of the service. You will be required to be part of the standby rota, weekend and evening working will be required to meet the needs of the service on a rotational basis. In return we offer £20,661 – £22,658 per annum and attractive terms and conditions.
We recruit to a values based framework and in the role we will ask you to:
- Be passionate and committed to working with customers to achieve and sustain their independence.
- Deliver safe, person-centred bespoke support which meets the aspirations of our customers.
- Offer a consistently reliable service which provides outstanding customer care.
- Support your colleagues as part of a busy team.
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as a member of a team and with carers, families and professionals.
A full UK driving licence is essential.
‘We recruit on values and train on skills, we use a values based safer recruitment process. We respect diversity and welcome your application.’
For further information or an application form, please contact Dawn Banks, 07771940127 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 24th November 2017