There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£20500 (42 hours) Per Year
Closing Date: 25/07/19
Swanton Community Support in Norwich NR3 is rated as “Good” by the CQC for the way we support adults with mental health needs or and learning difficulties either on site or in the local community.
We encourage our clients to become independent in every aspect of their daily lives by providing them with personal care, mental wellbeing and personal finance support as required.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Team Leader with a background in mental health or learning difficulties and qualified to at least NVQ2 Health & Social Care (Adults) to join us on a permanent full time basis.
- Salary – £20500 (based on 42 hours)
- 36 / 42 hour week, 12 hour shifts over seven days, including weekends
- free enhanced DBS clearance
- free induction training
- Generous business mileage allowance
- You will have :
- Previous experience of leading teams of Support Workers delivering care and support
- Full driving licence and your own car.