There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
12.16 - 13.22 Per Hour
Anglia Case Management
Closing Date: 15/05/19
Anglia Case Management provides specialist services to individuals living with complex disabilities. We are currently looking for a part-time Team Leader / Manager for Mr H, who lives in a village between Wisbech and Kings Lynn.
A Team Leader is required to lead a small but dedicated team of support workers to a young man who has an acquired brain injury resulting in Cerebral Palsy, severe learning disability and complex health and mobility needs. This post does include personal and intimate care.
6.5 hours of this post will be supernumerary for specific team leader/ managerial tasks. 6 hours will be on shift supporting my client.
The client’s support hours are based around his time at college during the week and staff also complete some sleep-in night duties during the week to provide mum with respite. Support hours will increase in the school holidays and staff need to be flexible.
- £12.16 per hour. Weekday day rate
- £13.22 per hour. Weekend day rate
- £82.10 per hour. Sleeping night allowance
- 5.6 weeks paid annul leave (pro-rata)
- Full induction and on-going training
- Regular supervision and support from specialist Case Manager
Responsibilities and Duties
Full details of the job role can be found in the job description.
Qualifications and Skills
- Previous experience of working with an adult who has experienced an acquired brain injury or working with an adult with complex health needs and learning disabilities.
- Working with someone who has complex epilepsy and uses Buccal Midazolam.
- Previous experience of managing a team of support workers (or equivalent).
- Experience of working with clients and families in their own homes.
- NVQ/Diploma level 3/4 in health and social care, or other relevant health, nursing or social work qualification.
- Working knowledge of the CQC requirements for domiciliary care and the implications for managing a support team within a family home.
- Must be a driver and be prepared to drive an adapted vehicle.
- Must like Dogs.
For further details, call us to request a job pack with job description, person specification and application form. Alternatively visit our website to view / download details and apply on-line.
Closing date: 15/5/19