There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 12/08/22
The Lifeways Group are looking for an experienced Team Leader to assist our team of Support Workers based in our Residential Living Service in the area of North Walsham area.
We require a dedicated Individual to work in our residential services supporting a adults with learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health issues and challenging behaviours in all aspects of their daily lives.
The Team Leader is responsible for leading a designated group of support workers to ensure that excellent services are delivered to each person supported by Lifeways. This role is a supervisory role and a Team Leader is expected both to formally and informally (through the use of mentorship, role modelling etc) supervise each Support Worker on a regular basis.
- To support and supervise the delivery of person centered services to all people using the service
- To support the Service Manager in the completion of accurate rota and timesheet information
- To promote and support the health and safety of both people using the service and support staff
- To ensure that the actions of all staff directly supporting people using the service support their care, protection and well-being
- To develop own knowledge and practice relative to continuous service improvement
- To provide support and supervision to Support Workers, to ensure effective and efficient person centered service delivery.
Full time contract – 40 hours per week
BENEFITS TO BECOMING PART OF THE LIFEWAYS GROUP FAMILY
- £10.72 per hour
- Store discounts and cash back scheme
- Fully paid induction with ongoing mentor and management support
- Free 24 Hour, 365 days a year Employee Assistance Support Helpline
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Opportunity for overtime and increase in hours depending on availability
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free training including Care Certificate and
- Level 2-5 Health & Social Care Qualification (WE PAY)
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in the care industry – if this sounds of interest, simply click Apply Now!
All applicants will be required to complete a DBS that is paid for by the company and be flexible to work day, evening and weekends on a rota basis.
*The Lifeways Group are an equal opportunities employer and are regulated by CQC in England. For Scotland, successful applicants are required to join the PVG Scheme and register with the SSSC.