There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 18/09/21
- Domestic tasks such as tidying, washing up and doing laundry to help me maintain a clean and tidy home.
- Support with accessing the local community and identifying recreational activities and local groups of interest.
- Support with preparing meals to help me maintain a healthy diet.
- Providing talking support to help me discuss and process my emotions, feelings, and any issues I might be experiencing with my mental health.
- Previous experience working with clients with mental health support needs essential.
- Driving license holder with own vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover essential.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with a dog.
- Must be comfortable supporting someone who identifies with the LGBTQ+ community.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- Hours and times of work: 5 hours per week. This will be allocated as 2/2.5 hours talking support and accessing the community, and 2/2.5 hours support within the home. To be discussed further at interview.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.