There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 04/08/17
ARE YOU AS PASSIONATE AS WE ARE ABOUT MAKING A POSITIVE AND LASTING DIFFERENCE TO FAMILIES AND CHILDREN?
24 hours to 32 hours per week on a rotational basis.
Contracts allowing you to work on an as and when basis to suit your needs.
£8.23 – £8.71 an hour
Due to demand and growth, new and exciting opportunities have arisen.
Independence Matters is currently looking for Support Workers in the Norfolk area to represent our Vision and Values whilst providing a comprehensive and flexible support to families and their children as required.
We would require people to work alongside families to:
- Try to prevent family breakdown
- Support with being independent and living in their own homes
- Provide tailor-made support to families who are on the edge of care
- Offer families support with equipping and enabling them to develop / improve parenting skills, strategies and approaches
- Support with Personal Care
- Other Various contracts Available
- A competitive hourly rate of £8.23 increasing to £8.71 on completion of care certificate.
- Mileage allowance
- On the job training
- Regular supervision
- Full enhanced DBS
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE
- The ability to be unbiased and non-judgmental
- An understanding of the safeguarding of children and Vulnerable adults
- Previous experience desirable
- A full driving license and access to a vehicle – you will be required to work where required.
- A flexible work pattern, to be able to work before and after school, days, evenings and weekends, on a rota basis.
If you wish to have an informal chat or would like to have an application form, about the post please contact the Service Manager: Clare Rooke – West locality– email@example.com – 07584206789.