There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Terrington St John
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/07/21
** We are currently operating telephone interviews due to COVID-19. Please ensure your CV has your telephone number that you’re available on. We are also operating video conference meetings for all our induction and training sessions. **
We are recruiting for Support Workers in Terrington St John.
In return we offer:
- £9.00 – £9.30 per hour
- EarlyPay – get access to your pay as you earn it, before payday.
- Pension scheme
- Paid, full classroom-based induction training that is endorsed by Skills for Care.
- Part-time & full-time contracts, you must be able to work a varied shift pattern.
- Continuous professional development – regular supervisions, appraisals and refresher training. 1:1 Supervision from your manager throughout your probation period.
- Progression towards Diploma Level 2 and 3 qualifications.
Augusta Care has been providing tailored support for over 20 years to adults with learning disabilities, autism, behaviours that challenge, brain acquired injury, physical disabilities, associated mental health and other complex needs.
We are seeking skilled and motivated Support Workers who have a genuine desire to help people reach their full potential. You will need to be able to demonstrate a practical approach to supporting people with their everyday lives in their own homes in a Supported Living environment across Terrington St John.
Experience or qualifications in care/support would be beneficial and drivers are preferred.
Successful applicants would need to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
DUE TO THE LOCATION YOU MUST BE A DRIVER.