Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Location: Norwich, NR11
I am a middle-aged man with physical support needs looking for a friendly and experienced Support Worker to assist me with general daily living tasks.
Duties to include:
· Domestic tasks including to help me maintain a clean and tidy home environment.
· Support with attending appointments and accessing local facilities.
· Wheelchair handling.
· Running general errands for me such as shopping.
· Support with general admin tasks.
· Any other reasonable duties as requested.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Driving license holder with appropriate vehicle and appropriate business insurance cover. Please note, my manual wheelchair will need to fit in your vehicle.
· Experience in previous social care role.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: Up to 16 hours per week, working Monday to Friday. This consists of 3 hour shifts per day with one hour per week for appointments/shopping on a Tuesday. Exact times to be discussed. Shifts are between 11am-2pm.
The post is subject to the following
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.