There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 30/08/19
Job Purpose: To support a friendly and active gentleman with everyday community and social activities.
Location: Hellesdon, Norwich
Reliable person needed to share a game of snooker, play Pitch & Putt, go shopping or possibly to a meditation class. I also enjoy bowling, archery & darts.
Must be fit and able to support with occasional seizure management. I have a VNS implant which is used to treat the seizures and full training will be given.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Car owner/driver
• Caring & friendly
• Good sense of humour
• Similar interests would be an advantage
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £8.46 per hour.
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: Saturday 10am-2pm plus plenty of relief cover available for holiday and sickness of my other employees. This can be discussed in more detail at interview.
• The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
This post is subject to:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.