There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£11.25 - £11.75 per hour
Part time and relief
Anglia Case Management
Closing Date: 15/04/19
Anglia Case Management provides specialist services to individuals living with complex disabilities. We are currently assisting Mr S to find part-time (approximately 15 hours a week) and relief Support Workers, to provide support mainly during weekday daytime shifts with him in his family home.
– Mr S is a man in his late 50’s who lives in King’s Lynn with his wife and son. In 2014 he suffered a stroke. As a result, Mr S has physical, cognitive and communication impairments. He is extremely proactive with his rehabilitation programme, working towards greater independence, but consequently requires help with daily living skills, therapy tasks, activities outside of the home.
– Mr S requires 24-hour care and support with minimal assistance with personal care, staff provide daytime support only. Mr S currently has a busy timetable of therapy and activities he undertakes and attends Headway one day per week.
– Small team of support workers providing weekday daytime support to Mr S. Shifts will generally be 9.30am to 5pm 4 days per week, plus some additional ad-hoc hours (weekday / Saturdays) as needed.
– Additional provision for respite and holidays may be needed in the future but is not currently required.
- £11.25 per hour weekdays
- £11.75 per hour weekend daytime
- Mileage reimbursement
- 5.6 weeks paid holiday (or equivalent for relief staff)
- Full induction
- On-going training and professional support and supervision
See the full job description for full details of responsibilities and duties.
A Brain Injury Case Manager assists Mr S and his wife and will provide on-going supervision to you as well as organising training, advice, and dealing with on-going rehabilitation needs.
Applicants must have access to their own vehicle they are prepared to use for work purposes and hold a full driving licence.
To apply for this post Job Reference JF663
Call us on 01359 272390 and we will post you an application pack with full details.
Closing date: Monday 15th April 2019 Noon