There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 27/07/21
Support Worker – Male
Location: Potter Heigham, Norfolk
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours: Full time or part time hours available
Salary: £8.91 per hour
About the role:
We are looking for caring Support Worker to support three gentleman with a learning disability in their own home in Potter Heigham. This role will include supporting the gentleman to social activities in the community such as playing snooker and pool, going to the social clubs and providing support at the theatre. The people we support enjoy various ongoing daily activities including going round the shops, walking in the woods and on the beach.
A car driver is essential for this role. The gentlemen we support have mobility vehicles which the Support Workers will be required to drive.
“Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.”
We are passionate about investing in your training and career development. Dimension’s training Programme includes the Care Certificate, Level 2 Adult care worker apprenticeship worth over £3,000 and Career development opportunities with access to our award winning Aspire programme.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work Programme, 2019, 2020, 2021. At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life, and in return, we’ll help you on your career path to be the best you can be.
Come and join our brilliant team, we’d love to hear from you.
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler – just click on the button below to complete the application process.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role and if applicable an overseas DBS check, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team by clicking ‘Call Now’