There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£7.65 to £9.20 (DOE) Per Hour
Full/Part-time and Bank
Closing Date: 30/03/18
OPPORTUNITIES FOR SUPPORT WORKERS AT JEESAL CAWSTON PARK HOSPITAL
We are currently looking for Learning Disability Support Workers for our Hospital, based at Cawston, near Aylsham.
Full time, part time and bank opportunities are available and shifts include night shifts, day shifts and weekend work on a rota basis.
If you want to make a genuine difference to peoples lives, apply today and let us welcome you to a truly meaningful career with Jeesal.
Support Worker – Job Overview and Responsibilities
- Engage proactively and work alongside patients and their families/carers/significant others to build positive working alliances.
- Act at all times as a role model for patients and be actively involved in engaging patients in daily activities, educational programme, behavioural support programmes and leisure/recreational activities.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of all assessment and treatment programmes.
- Support the Charge Nurse, Nurses’ and Senior Support Workers with duties designated to them.
- Represent the service in a professional manner.
- The Jeesal Group is a family run company and is one of the largest providers of residential care in Norfolk. The Jeesal Group has been a leading provider of dedicated support and differing services for people with learning disabilities for 25 years.
- As well as our Hospital in Cawston we have homes situated in Norwich, Cromer, Buxton, North Walsham, Fakenham and surrounding areas.
- We offer an attractive salary, comprehensive 2 week induction training and a commitment to personal and professional development opportunities.
- Full time, part time and bank opportunities are available and shifts include day shifts, night shifts and weekend work on a rota basis.