There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30/03/18
Opportunities for Support Workers in Cromer
Are you an experienced Support Worker or new to the sector and seeking a new challenge or a change of environment?
Are you looking for a meaningful career where you can make a genuine difference?
We are looking for Support Workers to join our dedicated team of care professionals at our residential home in West Runton, Cromer.
Speak to us today. We’d love to hear from you.
- To provide the highest standards of direct care and support to our tenants in all aspects of their daily living, as part of a multi- disciplinary team to an identified group of tenants.
- Act at all times as a role model for our tenants and be actively involved in supporting tenants in the safe acquisition of skills and engaging tenants in daily activities and leisure/recreational activities as outlined in their care plans.
- To significantly contribute, following appropriate training, to the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the tenants care plans.
- Promote individual Person Centred Plans. To participate in tenants reviews as required by the Support Service Manager.
- Actively involved with ensuring the consistent delivery of all assessment, treatment and care plans and programmes.
- Desirable but not essential to have an NVQ 2 or a Diploma in Health and Social care or be working towards this.
- Must have a positive attitude and commitment to tenants, their development and the Service as a whole.
- You will be objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional and able to act as a good role model for our tenants.
- Able to manage change and be flexible and adaptable and able to work a variety of shift patterns including nights and weekend working.
- Must be able to travel as our residential services are based at various locations throughout Norfolk.
Treehaven is based in the North Norfolk village of West Runton, situated between Sheringham and Cromer, and offers supported living and residential services to small cohorts of people with developmental disorders who share the same age ranges and common interests. The home provides residential care for individuals who have complex behaviours resulting from the issues around their learning disability and/or autism.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age. All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.