Listed below are details of the purpose of the job and what tasks are involved. It is important and advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Job Purpose: I am a lady with several fluctuating health conditions requiring support with household tasks and to access appointments, go shopping etc.
· Driving me in your own vehicle to complete my weekly shop, attend appointments as required and visit my son.
· Assisting with fetching and carrying items while shopping.
· Supporting with general domestic tasks such as cleaning and laundry.
· Assisting me with household admin such as form filling and paying bills.
· Supporting me to access my arts and crafts hobbies at home.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
· Car owner/driver with suitable business use insurance and a large enough vehicle to accommodate my rigid framed wheelchair.
· Calm and confident driver.
· Basic knowledge of 1st aid.
· Adaptable with work tasks and flexible with hours of work.
· Calm and reassuring nature.
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
· Hours and times of work: Average of 5 hours per week including: 5 hours per week to be worked preferably on a Thursday or Friday, with some flexibility required to accommodate my appointments, which will be arranged with advanced notice.
· The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.