There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 24/09/21
- Supporting me to take my children out to the local park or to enjoy other activities further afield, including assisting me to keep them safe and entertained.
- Assisting me to provide stimulating activities for the children at home, such as playing in the garden or with their Lego or trainsets.
- Supporting me with food preparation including cooking family meals.
- Assisting me with bathing and dressing as required.
- Experience with autism in both children and adults.
- Flexibility with hours of work.
- Non-smoker as I am hyper-sensitive to cigarette smoke.
- Own transport or local to Scottow.
- The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour.
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
- Hours and times of work: 18 hours per week, which can be arranged as a job share if you are unable to commit to all the hours. The required hours are: 3:30pm-7:30pm Tuesday-Friday, plus 2 flexible hours either on a Saturday or Sunday. Some flexibility with working hours will be required. Please state your availability on your application.
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
- A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
- Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
- Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.