There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.72 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 23/11/20
Support Worker- Female
Female Support Workers needed in Reedham, Norfolk.
Are you a compassionate, caring and kind? If so, find your perfect social care role at Dimensions.
When you care, every day makes a difference.
The role of Support Worker
We are recruiting for Female Support Workers in Reedham, Norwich on a full-time basis. You’ll support three women who live in their own home between the ages of 45-70 years old. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment. These three women enjoy a variety of activities such as swimming, shopping, restaurants/cafes and walking around their local community. They’ll need support with some manual handling; pushing wheelchairs and hand support with transfers, personal care, household tasks, medication administration and meal preparation.
Be prepared to work flexibly as shift patterns can vary between 7am-10pm/earlies/lates and occasional weekends and bank holidays.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
“Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.”
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rosie Hazell by clicking call now.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.