There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 13/08/21
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and caring Support Workers to join our team in Hellesdon, Norwich.
Do you enjoy playing bingo? Maybe you know all the Bingo calls? Or you would enjoy spending your working hours at the seafront, eating fish and chips and playing games! If the answer is yes to these questions, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Female Support Worker
Hellesdon, Norwich (NR6)
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
This service is supporting three fantastic women between the ages of 28-60 in their own chalet bungalow. We are looking for Support Workers who can support them to play bingo, go to cafes & restaurants, going to the seafront, playing games and arts & crafts. We would also be looking for Support staff who would be enthusiastic about supporting these three women on a short holiday break.
Daily support will also be required with personal care, manual handling (pushing a wheelchair and hand on hand support), meal preparation, food shopping and supporting with nutrition.
Shifts will consist of long days, earlies and lates. You will be required to work flexible including alternative weekends, occasional bank holidays. Shift patterns will be discussed at interview stage.
Being a driver with access to a car is desirable but not essential.
“Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.”
Why work for Dimensions?
- Training time paid for
- Care Certificate, Level 2 Adult care worker apprenticeship worth over £3,000
- Close-knit supportive team with excellent internal communication and regular team meetings
- Wellness programme- No more excuses! Discounted gym memberships available
- No uniform- you can work in your comfortable clothing
- Work in one location
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Work place pension
- Access to award winning career development programme
- Employee recognition awards
- Up to 30 days annual leave
- Monthly pay on a set date
- Paid shadow shifts
- Free monthly review, appraisals and feedback
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.