There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 22/03/21
Female Support Workers needed in Reedham, Norfolk.
Are you a compassionate, caring and kind? If so, find your perfect social care role at Dimensions.
When you care, every day makes a difference.
The role of Support Worker
We are recruiting for Female Support Workers in Reedham, Norwich on a full-time basis. You’ll support two women who live in their own home between the ages of 45-70 years old. We are looking for ambitious individuals with a caring nature to work for an award winning company where we promote independence in a supportive environment. These women enjoy a variety of activities such as swimming, shopping, restaurants/cafes and walking around their local community. They’ll need support with some manual handling; pushing wheelchairs and hand support with transfers, personal care, household tasks, medication administration and meal preparation.
Be prepared to work flexibly as shift patterns can vary between 7am-10pm/earlies/lates / waking nights and occasional weekends and bank holidays.
To be considered for this role you will need to hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
“Gender is considered to be a genuine occupational requirement in accordance with paragraph 1 of Schedule 9 of the Equality Act 2010.”
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rosie Hazell
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.