Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
To provide support for a young man to lead an independent life
I am a lively, active 22 year old with learning disabilities and well controlled epilepsy who would like a PA to help me engage socially and enjoy a variety of activities. I have a bright, chatty nature, I am energetic and like cycling, and am also hoping to start horse riding. I love animals and anything to do with cars and transport generally. My PA will need to have a young, friendly outlook but be responsible for keeping me safe whilst enjoying a more independent life.
May include other duties, to be discussed.
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application
· Young outlook
· Shared Interests
Summary terms and conditions
· The rate of pay for this position is £9.37 per hour
· You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
· Hours and times of work: 5hrs per week, usually on Fridays, but flexible and negotiable.
The post is subject to the following:
· A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
· Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
· Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.
To apply please click ‘Apply Now’ or ‘Call Now’ selecting option 2.