There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.01 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 29/05/20
Job Purpose: To support a lady with daily living tasks at home, including meal preparation, Cleaning and getting children to and from school daily (from Dereham to Scarning).
Location: Dereham, Norfolk
Details: I am a mother of 3 children (one Autistic) requiring domestic support including preparation of meals and taking the children to and from school. This is due to me having a health condition which restricts my mobility. May include any other duties as necessary
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
• Car owner/driver with appropriate business insurance to use your vehicle for work purposes
• Punctual, reliable and trust worthy
• Bags of common sense with good organisational skills
• Ability to cook
• An understanding of autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
Summary terms and conditions
• The rate of pay for this position is £9.01 per hour
• You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role.
• Hours and times of work: 34.5 hrs per week in term time, 24 .5 hrs per week in school holidays, to be shared between two employees as it involves working over 7 days a week. Times to be negotiated, flexible but will need to fit in with school run during term time.
The post is subject to the following:
• A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer.
• Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer.
• Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months.