There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 21/04/17
Community Care Worker – Brooke
Part Time, Full Time and weekend positions available
Manorcourt Homecare, the homecare services division of residential care provider Healthcare Homes, specialises in delivering a range of care packages to people who wish to remain in their own homes for as long as possible.
At Manorcourt Homecare, we are passionate about providing truly person-centred care and support services that are fully tailored to meet the individual needs of each and every person requiring an in-home care package.
We offer a wide range of care and support services throughout Brooke, Loddon, Mulbarton, Trowse and Poringland
Our Community Care Workers are probably the most vital members of our team. This is an incredibly special role – it is a privilege to be so involved in the lives of our customers.
As a Community Care Worker, you will be involved in supporting the daily activities of our customers a person-centred manner; promoting their dignity, independence and well-being, and becoming an integral part of their lives.
No experience is necessary as you will be fully trained. However, although we can teach you most things, we cannot teach you compassion, so this is an essential requirement for this role. Our Community Care Workers are dedicated, have a genuine interest in those they care for and above all are naturally kind and warm-hearted.
A full driving licence and access to a car is essential.
Key responsibilities of a Community Care Worker
- Ensure a high standard of care is delivered to customers by recognising and facilitating their daily needs.
- To treat all customers with privacy, dignity, respect, independence, choice, rights and fulfilment.
- Assist in building relationships between staff and customers.
- Maintain a professional manner when dealing with relatives.
We offer a rewarding benefits programme and competitive salary for our Community Care Workers which include:
- You will be paid for your Induction and Training
- £8.04 per hour Monday – Friday and £8.55 weekend rate
- We will pay for mileage and travel time (depending on location)
- We can offer flexible shift patterns (part and full time)
- 28 days paid holiday.
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension scheme
The successful Community Care Worker will be required to complete enhanced DBS.
Manorcourt Homecare is an equal opportunities employer and regulated by the CQC.
This is a fantastic time to join Manorcourt Homecare, as we continue to grow and develop our services. If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you’d expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.