There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£10.40 - £11.96 plus mileage Per Hour
Anglia Case Management
Closing Date: 26/04/19
Anglia Case Management provides specialist services to individuals living with complex disabilities including adults with acquired brain injury. We are currently assisting ‘Carl’ to find additional Support Workers to join his small team on a casual basis (bank / relief), in Kings Lynn, Norfolk.
Carl is in his mid-thirties and has brain injury, he requires only part-time support to assist him with aspects of independent living and community activities. Shifts are usually 13.00-19.00 weekdays, 09.00-19.00 weekends with an evening / night sleep-in every other weekend (19.00-01.00 plus sleep-in until 08.00)
- £10.40 Weekday daytime hours
- £11.96 Weekend daytime hours (includes hours worked after 17:00 on Friday)
- £54.81 Weekend night sleeper
- 40p per mile Reimbursement for driving in your own vehicle
- Equivalent of 5.6 weeks paid annual leave per year
- Full induction and on-going training
- Regular supervision and support
Responsibilities and Duties
- To support planning, attending and undertaking activities with the client.
- To implement strategies to support aspects of daily living in line with client goals.
- To support the client with aspects of problem solving and anxiety management.
- To support with accessing community activities; through either being the driver or support on public transport.
- To plan and support attendance at events or football matches requiring train travel.
- To support the client with his behaviour and alcohol consumption when out on an evening activity to pubs and clubs.
See the job description for full details.
Job Reference MW665
To be considered for this post, we must receive a completed application form by Friday 26th April at noon.
To obtain an application pack, call us on 01359 272390 and we can post a pack to you.
Alternatively, visit our website www.angliacasemanagement.co.uk/vacancies where you can view or download the job description and apply on-line.