There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 11/10/21
Full Driving Licence essential
Full training and qualifications provided
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers to make a difference to our service in Coltishall, Norfolk on a permanent contract.
The gentleman is in a supported living service and support for this gentleman will vary, which includes daily living skills, meal preparation, personal care, travel, and assistance with accessing community-based activities as well as teaching and encouraging independent life skills.
We can offer full time and part time contracts. Shift patterns can vary throughout the week, this can include days, evenings, weekends, and sleep-ins – This is to be discussed further at interview.
Due to the location, applicants will need to drive and have a vehicle to get to the property.
Working at Dimensions gives you a wide range of benefits including:
- Up to 35 days annual leave Career
- Career development opportunities
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays, and days out
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Discounted health and dental cover
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee recognition awards
- Long Service Awards, Life Assurance and Pension scheme.
- Monthly pay on a set date
- Training time paid for
- Study for L2 Diploma in Health and Social care after the probation period and Career development opportunities
- Recommend a friend scheme
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Dimensions is proud to be one of the very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places to Work programme 2021.
- At Dimensions, you will have the satisfaction of knowing you’ve changed someone’s life and working for Dimensions is not just a job it’s a career!
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
Come and join our brilliant team, if being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler – just click on the button below to complete the application process.
For further information, please contact Ricky by clicking ‘Call Now’.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training, and career development of disabled employees
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team
Other Organisations may call this: Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.