There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Up to £8.40 per hour Per Hour
Full/Part-time and Bank
Closing Date: 05/04/19
Fall in love with a career at Kingsley Healthcare!
Are you looking to join a remarkable care home team?
Join us and help us change lives.
Kingsley Healthcare is a family owned national care home operator rated as one of the top 20 large groups by carehome.co.uk. We are one of the fastest growing healthcare companies in the sector.
We are looking for a compassionate, supportive and kind Support Worker to become part of our proud team at Brooke Residential Home in Brooke, Norfolk.
The Support Worker position is offering 36 hours per week, DAY or NIGHT shifts available, at a pay rate up to £8.40 per hour (subject to experience)
The purpose of the Support Worker role is to work as part of a team to maintain the personal care needs of residents, respecting the dignity of the individual and promoting independence. To ensure that care services are consistently provided to a high quality standard. You will assist in the care of the resident’s physical environment and in the general day-day activities of the home.
Criteria / Person Specification
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of caring in a similar setting
- Knowledge of food hygiene preparation or a willingness to learn
- NVQ level 1 or 2 in Health & Social Care would be advantageous
– £500 Welcome Bonus (T&C’s apply)
– Refer a friend scheme
– Induction and training programme for all employees
– Superb setting and working environment
– Recognition schemes including ‘Golden Ticket’ and annual ‘Kingsley Care Awards’
– Additional hours/ overtime opportunities
– Competitive pay rates
– Enhanced rates for bank holidays
– Paid breaks
– Uniform provided
– Costs for an enhanced DBS
– Rewards for years of service
– Work a 12 hour shift and your meal is included
or call 01508 558359 for an application pack