There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.72 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 23/11/20
Support Workers/ Care Assistant needed – Mulbarton
Have you thought about a career in Support Work before?
Maybe you are looking for a new challenge where you can make a difference to someone’s life every day?
We’ll train and support you, so even if you had never thought about Support work before, maybe it’s time you should?
This role will involve;
- Supporting a gentleman aged in his 60’s in his own bunaglow.
- Providing personalised support with personal care, manual handling and oral medication.
- Enjoying walks to the local community, taking drives to seaside locations and reading.
- Whilst indoors, the use of a foot spa and listening to music from his generation.
- As a Support Worker on a waking night duty, you will be supporting this gentlemen to bed and making sure he is safe throughout the night.
There is a 37 hours per week (day shifts only) position and 36 hours (waking nights only between 10pm-7am) position. You will need to be flexible to work alternative weekends along with the occasional bank holidays. We can also offer a range of part time hours if required.
You will need to be a driver with a car to get to the property as this is a rural location and the gentleman has his own car to enable him to go out.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
We are conducting our interviews via video call, no need to leave the comfort of your own home!
If you have any questions and would like to discuss the role in more detail, please call Rosie Hazell by clicking the call now button.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.