There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.72 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 23/11/20
Considering a career in social care? ‘Just go for it!’
We are recruiting Support Workers in Buxton near Aylsham, Norfolk. We can offer full and part time contracts available from 15 to 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis. We offer fantastic benefits, training and a great team environment.
We are looking for people to support a gentleman in his 20’s to live a fulfilling life. The young gentleman lives by himself in his own home. He has support 24 hours a day on a 2:1 support plan and will require some assistance with personal care. He enjoys accessing the community and loves going out for drives in his car and going for walks.
If you can be proactive and focused on outcomes, and want to play a positive role in this young mans life then we would like to hear from you!
The gentleman we support has access to his own car, however due to the location of the service a driver with their own car would be essential.
- Competitive salary
- Full induction programme and support to complete the care certificate and additional FREE in-house training
- Free enhanced DBS check
- Up to 30 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- £200 recommend a friend scheme
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays and days out
In response to the unprecedented events we are currently experiencing due to the spread of Coronavirus COVID-19, at this time we will be conducting our interviews via video calls.
Dimensions is proud to be one of very few social care organisations that are members of the Great Places To Work programme 2019.
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees