There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.04 Per Hour
Westward Care – part of National Care Group
Closing Date: 10/12/20
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
Has 2020 impacted you and your career? Have you ever thought about a rewarding career in care? Now is your opportunity.
Experience is not essential, we work on values, commitment and willingness to train and give it your all.
Westward Care, part of National Care Group, are currently recruiting energetic and passionate Support Workers for our service in Great Ellingham. The 8 Acres situated in Great Ellingham in Attleborough is a caring residential service providing accommodation and support for individuals with moderate and severe learning disabilities, autism and complex needs.
We provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
We know the amazing and life changing work our Support Workers do every day for the people we support, which is why we offer:
- A Competitive hourly rate of £9.04
- Specialist and Blended Training and Development – we believe in promoting from within
- Enhanced Training that includes Induction Training, Service Specific as well as opportunities to complete a Care Certificate and NVQ/QCF
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Unlimited Refer a Friend Scheme to earn £300 per successful referral
Support Workers provide a vital part in providing the people we support with the care and ability to improve their quality of life.
Your role as a Support Worker will include:
– Providing 1-1 and group support sessions
– Creating engaging and creative ways to interact with the people you support
– Help with accessing the community and taking the people you support to their appointments.
– Set person-centred goals and agreeing on how to reach them
– Help with personal care when required
– Support the running of the home including the cooking and cleaning.
The most important qualities needed in a Support Worker are the ability to treat others with respect, listen to their needs and understand their emotions. Be Kind, friendly and honest
Do you have the necessary values and qualities?
If Yes, Come and join our amazing team
Click on the link below to APPLY NOW or mail CV with ref: Norfolk Care