There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Terrington St John
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30/11/21
** We are re-introducing face-to-face interviews. You will be required to attend our regional office in Wisbech if you are selected for an interview. **
We are recruiting for Support Workers in two services in Walsoken and Terrington St John. Due to the locations you will need to be a driver.
In return we offer:
- £9.00 – £9.30 per hour
- EarlyPay – get access to your pay as you earn it, before payday.
- Pension scheme
- Paid, full classroom-based induction training that is endorsed by Skills for Care.
- Access to Health Assured, providing compassionate care and support to our staff and their immediate family
- Flexible working pattern – part time and full time contracts available. You must be able to work a varied shift pattern, including sleep-ins and weekends.
- Continuous professional development – regular supervisions, appraisals and refresher training. 1:1 Supervision from your manager throughout your probation period.
- Progression towards Diploma Level 2 and 3 qualifications.
Augusta Care has been providing tailored support for over 20 years to adults with learning disabilities, autism, behaviours that challenge, brain acquired injury, physical disabilities, associated mental health and other complex needs.
We are seeking skilled and motivated Support Workers who have a genuine desire to help people reach their full potential. You will need to be able to demonstrate a practical approach to supporting people with their everyday lives in their own homes in a Supported Living environment in Terrington St John and Walsoken.
Experience or qualifications in care/support would be beneficial and drivers are preferred.
Successful applicants would need to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.00-£9.30 per hour