There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 15/10/21
We are looking for caring, fun, proactive and inspiring individuals to join our team who want to enrich a young man’s life in a unique setting. If being a Support Worker sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please contact Andy by clicking ‘Call Now’ for more information.
Pay rate – Starting at £9.91 per hour, after probation you will then become a Lead Support Worker on the rate of £10.90 per hour.
Drivers are essential as there is no public transport that comes to the village, however if you’re in the process of learning to drive please do apply still as there are a few options, this will be discussed further at an interview stage.
Location – North, Norfolk.
About the role
This role involves supporting a young man in his own home near Holt. He enjoys various activities such as swimming once per week, sports including rugby, football, and basketball, as well as walks, drama sessions and visiting local churches, plus a few trips to theme parks, playing various organs in the country and going on holidays in the UK, plus anything else the young man may enjoy. If you can play an instrument, especially the guitar it would be an added bonus as music is a passion, and song times are a fun creative session for all.
Shift patterns are 9:30 – 16:30 / 16:30 – 22:30 plus sleep in 22:30 – 09:30 and we work alternative weekends, 2 – 1 support during the day, and 1 – 1 during sleep-ins. This can all be discussed further to see what can work for you and the young man.
- Employee perks to include discounted Cinema, shopping vouchers, holidays, and days out
- Employee Assistance helpline and support for yourself and family
- Study for L2 Diploma in Health and Social care after the probation period and Career development opportunities
- Employee recognition awards
- Training time paid for
- Discounted health and dental cover
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached.
How to apply
The attached job description, person specification and additional information will provide you with lots of information on the role and Dimensions. To apply it couldn’t be simpler – just click on the button below to complete the application process. For further information, please call Andy by clicking ‘Call Now’
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application. Please contact the Resourcing Consultant Team on 03003039150.
Other Organisations may call this: Community Support Worker, Residential Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Social Care Worker, Social Care Assistant or, Bank HCA, Healthcare Assistant or Carer.