There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Crystal Care Norfolk Ltd
Closing Date: 30/09/21
Support Worker – Cromer
We are a residential care service in North Norfolk and Great Yarmouth and we provide a range of care and support services for adult service users who have varying learning difficulties, behaviours that challenge and autism. We’re seeking to recruit Support Workers for our home in Cromer, Norfolk area, someone with the right values, a caring attitude and to work in a person-centred way.
Experience is preferred in this field and full training will be provided. We will support you in all areas and continue your professional development and provide you with any additional training as and when required.
A full driving licence is required for the role and the ability to work across a weekly rota including some weekends and sleep-ins will be required.
Above all we want someone that shares in our values which are:
A commitment to quality and being the best we can, treating the people we support with compassion, showing dignity and respect to the people that they will be working with, having trust and respect for all members of our team. The duties are varied and no two days will be the same.
Roles and Responsibility
Where no two days are the same, your duties will include:
- Promoting the independence of people we support
- Supporting a range of daily activities including cleaning and cooking, days out or social leave
- Arranging activities in the home and in the local community
- Developing residents’ life skills and personal interests
- Helping residents stay safe and healthy
- Assisting with personal care needs
- Supporting with medication
- Ensuring record keeping is maintained to the required standard at all times
If feel you have what it takes please send your current CV to apply for this post. The role has a competitive salary and 28 days annual leave per year.
Please be aware that this vacancy may close before the expiry date and if sufficient applications have been received.
Full Time – Contract
£9.20 per hour