There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Full/Part-time and Bank
First Choice Home Care Ltd
Closing Date: 24/07/19
Home Care Support Worker
£9.50 per hour (Mon-Fri) /£10.50 per hour (Sat/Sun)
Are you looking for a career in care? Would you like to know more about the work we do here at First Choice Home Care?
First Choice Home Care is a well-established and successful family run domiciliary care business where our Service Users are at the heart of what we do. We provide dedicated Carers to care for vulnerable people in their own homes. We are currently recruiting across our existing branches (Dereham, Halesworth & Snetterton) as well as our branch in Harleston.
Reporting into the Registered Care Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing care for vulnerable people in their own homes:
- Advise, support and/or attend in the appropriate personal care of Service Users
- Advise, support and or undertake the planning, preparation, cooking and serving of meals
- Assist or undertake household duties such as washing, mending, ironing etc.
- Maintain Service Users confidentiality, respect, privacy and dignity at all times
- Support with household accounts
- Administer medication as per a Care Plan and MAR chart
(Full job description on application)
What we can offer you:
- Very competitive hourly rates
- Flexible working hours / Contracted hours / Holiday pay
- Free uniforms / PPE
- Recommend a friend scheme
- In-house training provided / Funded NVQs offered after successful probation period
If you have a full UK driving licence, are a passionate, caring, dedicated individual wanting to build a rewarding career in the care sector, to make a change in someone’s life, we would love to hear from you.
This is a fantastic opportunity to earn a good hourly rate helping First Choice Home Care provide the very best Care for the people in your community.
Please apply online today, with your CV (including Phone and E-mail details) and Hannah will be in touch asap with more info shortly.
Closing date for this role: Monday 24th June 2019