There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 11/06/21
Support Worker / Care Assistant
Full and part time positions available
Buxton – a village in Norfolk, located between Norwich and Aylsham
Full Drivers licence essential
About the role:
Dimensions are supporting one gentleman in his 30’s in his own home in Buxton. “Martin” has high complex needs with 2:1 support. Responsibilities will include supporting with personal care needs, as well as helping to take part in a wide range of special interests and activities that support their health and wellbeing such as driving to the community, day trips, medical appointments, long walks and social occasions.
We are looking for applicants who have:
- A commitment to quality and being the best we can.
- Providing excellent care and support to the person we support.
- Showing dignity and respect to the gentleman that you will be working with.
- Working well together as part of our team.
- Enthusiastic, creative and a passion/desire to help younger people
There are a range of different shift patterns available to fit in with other commitments you may already have. You will have the ability to work flexible to a rota including sleep ins and weekends.
To easy apply online please click ‘Apply Now’
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees