There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Dimensions (NSO) Ltd
Closing Date: 11/06/21
Are you ready for a new challenge?
We are currently recruiting for Support Workers on a part time basis to make a difference to our service in Coltishall, Norfolk on a permanent contract. Our services specialises within Learning disabilities and pride ourselves on being a large non for profit charitable organisation. Due to the nature of this role, flexibility to work days, weekends and sleep ins is essential.
Support for this gentleman will vary from daily living skills including meal preparation, personal care, travel and assistance with accessing community-based activities and teaching independent life skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- 30 days Annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Regular supervisions
- Ongoing support and leadership from the management team including mental health
- Completion of the care certificate
- Competitive salary
Due to the location, applicants will need to drive and have a vehicle to get to the property.
A full list of rewards can be found in the job description attached
- An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this role, the cost of which will be incurred by Dimensions.
- We welcome applications from everyone and value diversity in our workforce
- As Disability Confident Leaders , we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy – Dimensions has been awarded this symbol by Jobcentre Plus to recognise our commitment towards the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees
- As part of our commitment to making reasonable adjustments we can offer support to complete your application in one of our offices using assistive technology.
- We now have British Sign Language (BSL) translated videos for all of our recruitment communications.