There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 28/02/18
Are you an experienced Support Worker or new to the sector and seeking a new challenge or a change of environment?
Perhaps you are looking for a meaningful career where you can make a genuine difference?
We are looking for Support Workers to join our dedicated team of care professionals at our Lila’s and Shula’s residential home, Cromer.
Lila’s and Shula’s provides residential care on a highly individualised basis to a mixed gender group of tenants with a learning disability and/ or a physical disability and associated needs such as epilepsy, within the model of supported living.
If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, speak to us today. We’d love to hear from you.
- To provide the highest standards of direct care and support to our tenants in all aspects of their daily living, as part of a multi- disciplinary team to an identified group of tenants.
- To act at all times as a role model for our tenants and be actively involved in supporting tenants in the safe acquisition of skills and engaging tenants in daily activities and leisure/recreational activities as outlined in their care plans.
- To significantly contribute, following appropriate training, to the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of the tenants’ care plans. To promote individual Person Centered Plans.
- To participate in tenants’ reviews as required by the Support Service Manager.
- To be actively involved with ensuring the consistent delivery of all assessment, treatment and care plans and programmes.
- Desirable but not essential to have an NVQ 2 or a Diploma in Health and Social care or be working towards this.
- Must have a positive attitude and commitment to tenants, their development and the Service as a whole.
- Must be objective, non-discriminatory, approachable and professional and able to act as a good role model for our tenants.
- Able to manage change and be flexible and adaptable and able to work a variety of shift patterns including earlies, lates and long days.
- You will be prepared to work Weekends, Sleep-ins and Waking Nights as required.
- Must have a current driving license and be able to travel as our residential services are based at various locations throughout Norfolk.
Lila’s and Shula’s are in the seaside town of Cromer on the North Norfolk Coast. It is a vibrant town with a good range of independent shops and well known high street stores as well as an extensive range of sporting, leisure and educational facilities.
£8.00 per hour. Permanent Position, offering Full Time hours (or Part Time hours may be considered)
Jeesal offer an excellent training programme available and a commitment to ongoing personal development.
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to developing our staff.
We positively encourage applications regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief and age.
All Appointments are subject to an acceptable enhanced Disclosure and Barring disclosure.
Apply now for immediate consideration – APPLY NOW