There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 25/08/22
Support Worker Vacancies – Holt Community Hub – Holt
Service type: Learning disability day support
Hourly rate: £10.07 per hour
Contract type: Zero Hour roles available
We’re Independence Matters, a provider of adult care services in Norfolk. Our mission is to empower individuals, their families, and carers, to live the lives they choose and remain independent. Covering the whole of Norfolk, we provide support opportunities in the home and in the community for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, young people in transition and those living with dementia.
Visit our website at: www.independencematters.org.uk to find out more about us.
We have fantastic opportunities for Support Workers to join our Holt Community Hub service; no previous experience is necessary as we provide full training. We are looking for people with the right values and attitude, we’re happy to work with you for you to become an excellent support worker. Above all we want someone that will work flexibly and proactively in our fantastic team to provide tailored support to people with a learning disability, ensuring their independence, choice and dignity are at the centre of everything you do.
Our customers are individuals, and they all deserve to be treated as such. Duties include supporting a wide range of activities that support their health and wellbeing, this can include activities, such as music, arts, horticulture and fitness, as well as practical things like complex care needs, medication, independent living skills such as cooking, healthy eating, and managing money through to support with work experience and getting a job.
Full Job description is available on our website careers page www.independencematters.org.uk
Benefits and Recognition
In return for your hard work and passion you will receive fair pay and have access to a wide range of rewards and benefits as one of our valued colleagues:
- 20 days annual leave plus recognised public holidays. Annual leave entitlement rises to 22 days after two years’ service and 25 days after five years’ service (pro rata for part time employees).
- Option to buy additional annual leave.
- Comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development, including Industry recognised qualifications
- 24/7 access to a confidential and independent counselling and information service.
- Long Service Awards and recognition scheme.
- Colleagues Advisory Board which acts as link between colleagues and the Independence Matters Board.
- Occupational Health and Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation Service.
- Access to great discounts through Blue Light Card scheme.
- Occupational sick pay from commencement of employment.
- Access to credit union for savings and loans schemes
- Free onsite parking
This role is subject to an enhanced with barred lists DBS check and suitable references. It is essential that the role holder has a full UK driving licence and full business insurance to use their vehicle for work.
Interested? To find out more, please contact Macala Overton on 01263 712451, email@example.com for an informal chat.
Send your CV with a covering letter confirming the role you are applying for by clicking Apply Now
Closing date for applications 25th August 2022.