There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
King's Lynn and West Norfolk
£10.42-£12.00 Per Hour
Direct Payment Support Service
Closing Date: 31/12/23
Listed below are details of the purpose and general tasks of the job to provide some insight of what is involved. It is advisable to refer to this when submitting your application for the post.
Support a 27 year old lady to remain independent. This would include taking her out and about to places of interest such as: shopping, a bite to eat in a café, going out for walks and taking her to appointments.
Ten Mile Bank
Listed below are the skills, competencies and qualities that are essential and desirable for the post. My assessment of these, both on application and at interview, will be the main factor in determining if you are successful. Please refer to these when submitting your application.
– Experience/knowledge of FND (Functional neurological disorder)
– Experience with seizures, as they do happen every day
– Full UK driving licence
– Use of own vehicle to use for work purposes
– First aid training (desirable)
-Similar interests (desirable) – Cooking and arts and crafts
– Female due to personal circumstances
Summary terms and conditions:
– The rate of pay for this position is £12per hour
– Hours and times of work: 6 hours per week. Working pattern to be discussed at interview stage.
– The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks
Post is subject to the following:
– A satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check, the cost of which will be covered by the employer
– Satisfactory references from two referees, one of which must be your current or last employer
– Completion of a satisfactory probationary period of 3 months
Training courses will need to be carried out for insurance purposes, this will also be covered by the employer.