There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £12.01-15.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 30/11/23
Role: Male Specialist Support worker
Pay Rate: £12.02
Hours:Flexible, full and part time, permanent contracts with guaranteed hours available
Full Time – 37.5 hours
Part Time – 15/22.5/30 hours
Part Time – 18/27
Full Time – 36 hours
*Driving License is Preferred*
Voyage Care are recruiting! Start your new job with a sector leading care provider with 30 years’ experience today.
At Voyage Care we value the hard work and commitment of our colleagues by offering:
- Enhanced evening and weekend pay at an additional 50p per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
- Premium overtime rates at an additional £1 per hour (Ts & Cs apply)
Ideally you will have previous experience and have a care certificate as well. We provide a fantastic training and induction programme that will support you in your role. We are currently recruiting for our new service in Lowestoft where we support adults with learning disabilities and complex needs in a Specialist Behaviour Support Service (SBSS).
You’ll help the people we support to develop their independence in all aspects of everyday life. This could include personal care, meal preparation, and taking part in hobbies & activities. You’ll be out and about, enjoying life together and no single day will be the same.
Our colleagues are amazing and make a difference to people’s lives every day. We recognise their hard work and dedication by offering a rewarding pay and benefits package alongside our fulfilling roles. This includes:
- Enhanced evening, weekend and overtime pay.
- Pay increases between roles.
- Employee discount app and funded Blue Light discount card.
- Enhanced family leave
- Free 24/7 external counselling service
- Access to external Wage stream app
- Paid training, inductions, DBS checks and qualifications
- Pension scheme and life assurance
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonuses.
To apply please press the Apply Now button at the bottom of the page.