There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Taylor Care Norfolk Ltd
Closing Date: 22/05/24
Taylor Care Norfolk are able to offer positions to people who are new to the care sector or experienced carers/support workers. We require our staff to be caring, enthusiastic, compassionate, flexible and honest.
Rate of pay – up to £12.00 p/h depending on experience
Recruiting now for social care workers in the Fakenham, Sheringham, Brancaster, Wells, Briston, Melton Constable, Holt and surrounding areas!
Full time and part time positions available.
Same rate of pay from start to finish of shift.
Travel times paid.
Double up rounds and single rounds available.
Time to train paid.
Opportunity to complete level 2 and 3.
Why work for us?
- Paid holiday
- Support from senior members of the team
- Most of our service users will be local
- Flexible working hours including evenings and weekends
- On-call person always there to support
- Fair and competitive rates of pay (no false advertising)
- Staff members are not driving long distances without being paid
- High level of training, mandatory and optional courses are available
We aim to ensure that all of our staff are happy within their role, providing outstanding care and support to our service users.