There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 10/12/23
Senior Training Officer
Hours: 21 per week
Location: Norwich / Hybrid
Salary: £26,932 pro rata
- To research, develop and deliver a range of Domestic Abuse online and Face to Face training sessions / talks / presentations to professionals from Leeway, communities and other organisations on a regular basis and as required.
- To supervise any training team volunteers / apprentices.
- To adhere to, draft and implement all Leeway’s department policies & procedures.
- PTLLS Level 3 or equivalent qualification and/or experience of delivering training and presentations to other organisations.
- Experience of solo delivery of online and face to face training to small and large groups.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and be able to respond calmly and professionally in sometimes stressful situations.
- Driving license, Business insurance and access to a vehicle to travel across Norfolk & Suffolk is essential.
All roles are subject to DBS clearance
For an application pack, please click Apply Now.