There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Closing Date: 07/11/22
Senior Quality Care Assistant
37 hours per week
All Hallows, Bungay
£22,186.75 per annum
NorseCare have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Care Assistant to join the team at All Hallows, completing quality auditing of our care team and facilitating the quality of safe admissions, and discharge processes, ensuring the best care for our residents.
You will be working closely with the management team and undertaking pre-admission visits to prospective clients in order to create individualised, person-centred care plans.
This opportunity is available on a permanent basis working 37 hours per week, including weekends.
Main Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the initial development of full care plans for any new residents
- Carrying out regular care plan audits and supporting the wider team with implementing any changes as required, including monthly medication audits.
- Mentoring and assisting the Senior Healthcare Assistants with care plans, audits and risk assessments
- Promoting best practice by completing work-based observations, reporting any concerns and coaching staff as needed
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience working at a senior level within an operational healthcare role, alongside:
- Holding an NVQ Level 3 or above relating to the delivery of healthcare or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of care plans, auditing, safeguarding and medication analysis
- Fantastic time-management skills with the ability to prioritise whilst meeting set deadlines
- Experience leading a team to deliver quality individualised care
- Confident in adapting approach to the ever-changing needs of residents
Fantastic opportunity to gain wider business knowledge and develop your existing experience through supporting good professional practice and care for our residents alongside:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded
- Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering