There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £8.30-10.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 25/08/21
- Job Title – Senior House Keeping Assistant
Hourly Rate – £9.89
Weekly Hours – 37 (Flexible)
Shift Type – Days & Nights
Location – All Hallows, Bungay, Suffolk
NorseCare manage a growing number of care homes and schemes across Norfolk and Suffolk, providing specialist care services based around compassion, respect and empowering our residents.
All Hallows is one of our specialist homes based in Bungay, Suffolk, offering 24 nursing care to up-to 51 residents with a range of abilities and needs. We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Housekeeping Assistant to support and lead the housekeeping team.
NorseCare are looking for a permanent Senior Housekeeping Assistant, you will ensure the smooth running of the laundry and housekeeping, and will motive, encourage and empower staff to deliver the highest quality service throughout the home. You will maintain a high standard at all times and ensure that you keep up to date with statutory regulations and legislation.
Within this role, you will coordinate rotas, line manage the housekeeping team under the guidance of the home Manager and ensure that NorseCare policies and procedures are adhered to. You will maintain an effective ordering and control system of stock within the department, and will coordinate and be responsible for the housekeeping schedules and audits.
The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail, be caring and passionate about providing a high quality service in line with the NorseCare Values. You will also have experience in a Housekeeping/Domestic role (ideally within a care setting), will have good communication skills and are able to build a good rapport with staff and residents.
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends, Bank Holidays and additional hours
- We will fully support your personal development to achieve your career aspirations through award winning training and courses paid for by NorseCare
- An ethos centred around supporting are employees including access to free physiotherapy and chiropractic treatment
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, as well as personal support and guidance
- A DBS check and uniform, paid for and provided by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers and attend NorseCare’s Awards Ceremony
- A fantastic Refer a Friend scheme
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Free on-site parking
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
- Cycle to Work scheme
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering