There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £11-£15 Per Hour
Closing Date: 31/12/24
Why Chose Cavell Healthcare:
Cavell Healthcare has been delivering outstanding nursing, care and support in the community in 2016.. We pride ourselves in encouraging independence by fully involving individuals and their loved ones in all aspects of the planning and decision making to ensure we meet the specific needs and wishes of the individual. The culture of our company is both open and supportive, we recognise that our success is dependent upon the collective energy, intelligence and contributions of each and every member of the Cavell Team.
Cavell Healthcare are a multi award winning care agency:
- Recruitment and Retention Award – Social Care Awards 2023.
- Care Employer of the Year 2019 – Regional Great British Care Award
- COVID Social Hero – Regional Great British Care Award
- Dignity in Care – Regional Great British Care Award
- Workforce Development Award – Regional Great British Care Award
What we offer:
- Full time hours 35.7 hours +
- Guaranteed hours.
- Travel time paid.
- Mileage paid.
- Enhanced bank holiday and Christmas rates.
- Free Uniform and DBS check.
- Pension scheme.
- Career Progression opportunities and continued learning including NVQ.
- Care Worker of the Month Rewards.
- Pay of £11.30 – £16.00 per hour.
What does the role involve:
- Complete quality monitoring visits with your clients.
- Completing regular care plan reviews.
- Liaising with other Healthcare professionals such as Social Workers, Occupational Therapists, GP Surgeries etc.
- Coaching and mentoring new care staff.
- Follow and be aware of CQC and LA guidelines of Safeguarding Processes and ensure that all carers follow and comply.
- Provide care and support to our clients on an ongoing basis, promoting independence and understanding person centred care.
- Provide support to our Home Care Worker staff members on a general or 1-2-1 basis ensuring competencies and training are up to date.
- You must be a caring and compassionate person who is looking to deliver outstanding care and work within the team.
- You must the ability to deal with problems and find solutions, and be able to work within a pressured environment ensuring that the team is competent at all times.
- You must hold a valid UK driving license and have you own transport.
- NVQ level 3 would be desirable but not necessary but you would have to complete whilst on within the role.