There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
Between £10.01-12.00 Per Hour
Closing Date: 01/10/22
Senior Homecare Assistant- Clarity Homecare
At Clarity Homecare, we don’t just offer employment. We offer careers. Join our compassionate and dedicated team to build your career in care. You’ll be joining a market leading health and social care provider who believes in making your career count and rewarding your efforts.
SPONSORSHIP TO TIER 2 SKILLED WORK AVAILABLE ONLY IF YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE UK AND WORKING IN THE CARE SECTOR.
A Career with Training, Support & Progression
As part of your training, you’ll shadow an experienced member of our team, whilst being paid for it, to get a hands-on look at how to deliver care. Every member of the Clarity Homecare family is unique, and you’ll have your own Personal Development Plan to chart your journey as you build your career with us.
The role of a Homecare Assistant…
As a Homecare Assistant, you would be one of the most valued members of our team, as you would deliver the high quality care that Clarity Homecare is known for. Visiting clients at their homes, you would be responsible for ensuring that they maintain their independence and supporting them with everything they need to live life to the fullest. This could involve preparing their food, giving them their medication, carrying out personal care or taking them to their medical appointments, amongst other things.
The Important Bits…
To be a Clarity Homecare assistant, you do need a UK driving licence and access to your own vehicle because you will be driving to clients houses to deliver care. You will also need to take a DBS check. Clarity Homecare is committed to being an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds and ages of 18 +.
A package that you’ll be excited about:
- We pay you more as you gain experience and become more qualified ranging from average earnings of £10.00 to £11.00 per hour plus expenses and bonuses.
- Extra pay at Weekends – just another little thank you from us to you.
- Free MOT for your car – it’s important to take care of your car, so your car takes care of you.
- ENHANCED pay on bank holiday -we reward you for helping out on bank holidays.
- Pension scheme -we contribute to your pension.
- 4 weeks paid holiday per year – you accrue annual leave as you work.