There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£9.70 Per Hour
Closing Date: 11/06/20
NorseCare deliver care services to a number of homes across Norfolk and Suffolk, focusing on providing a quality driven and person centred services to all residents. We are passionate about ensuring all our residents and tenants can live as independently as they can, and our staff empower and encourage them to do so.
All Hallows is our care home with nursing, and we are currently looking for a caring and dedicated Senior Healthcare Assistant. Based in Bungay, Suffolk, we have a 30 hour contract available for someone looking to join a hard-working and rewarding environment.
As a Senior Healthcare Assistant, it will be your role to oversee and promote the delivery of excellent care services across to all residents. You will have the opportunity to support all members of staff with day-to-day personal care, as well as provide input into tailored care plans for individuals.
Above all, you will contribute to the overall environment of the home and relationship between staff and residents, ensuring we maintain our respectful and caring culture.
Our Successful Candidate:
Your personal values should be at the centre of what you do, and you should be able to demonstrate them across a variety of experience and knowledge including;
- Proven experience providing care support in a previous position
- Some existing knowledge of safeguarding and care plans
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build rapport and trust quickly with residents and colleagues
- Confidence to thrive under pressure, be able to give clear instruction and information for decision making
- Desire to deliver an excellent care service
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- Annual Leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- An enhanced DBS check paid for by NorseCare.
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting career development, offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (after probation)
- Full induction and training programme including the Care Certificate and specialist training.
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
An enhanced DBS check will be required for our successful candidate, payment will be met by the employer. Please click here for details of our DBS policy relating to the recruitment of ex-offenders.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so please be advised to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.
Our core values are at the heart of everything we do. We expect all our employees to embrace and share our values:
Compassion – Aspiration – Respect – Empowering