There are a range of different settings and roles available. Take a look at the spectrum of care settings and roles available in social care.More
£8.66 per hour (Plus enhancements for working weekends and bank holidays)
Closing Date: 06/12/19
At Robert Kett Court, our fantastic Housing with Care Scheme in Wymondham, we are recruiting for a Senior Care Support Worker (Senior Carer) to work nights for an average of 22 hours per week.
Robert Kett Court is a popular Housing with Care scheme, with 40 attractive, self-contained flats, which have twenty-four-hour access to care. The Scheme is located in the historic market town of Wymondham to the south of Norwich off the A11, close to a range of amenities.
As Senior Care Support Worker (Nights) at Robert Kett Court, you will assume a lead role in overseeing and demonstrating good practice in line with the NorseCare Values and a high standard of care. You will oversee and promote dignity and respect, and will support and promote the staff team to undertake their role in a manner that creates a supportive, warm and friendly atmosphere. You will also support the manager in the day-to-day management of staff, as well as continuing to deliver person-centred care, whilst leading your team to act in the best interest of our tenants at all times.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and caring to join our amazing team. The successful candidate will have experience within a care setting and will share in our company values, are compassionate, caring and take pride in providing a quality driven service.
Our aim at NorseCare is to offer high quality care and support, which enables people to be as independent as possible and remain healthy, active and engaged within their community, therefore this is a significant role within NorseCare.
For a full job description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Working for NorseCare provides a rewarding career in a supported environment, giving you specialist training and guidance to deliver the best possible person-centred care at all times. We believe in making a difference to the lives of everyone around us.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive rates of pay with excellent benefits
- Enhancements for working weekends and Bank Holidays
- A DBS check, paid for by us
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Regular learning and training reviews with access to our digital E-learning platform and our learning resource library
- Clearly defined progression routes supporting you with your career development
- Training such as in-house mandatory training (including the Care Certificate), specialist training (such as dementia care and end of life) and development training offering fully-funded NVQ Level 2-3 qualifications (following successful completion of a probationary period)
- Reward & Recognition scheme, including the opportunity to be awarded Love2Shop vouchers
- NEST Auto-Enrolment pension scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Annual staff awards celebration event
- Work wear provided, dependent on the role
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Physiotherapy scheme
- 24/7 staff helpline to assist with legal or financial information, or personal support and guidance
- Access to a Credit Union for excellent savings and loan options
An enhanced DBS check will be applied for the successful applicant, paid for by NorseCare.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy once we have received sufficient applications, so we would advise you to submit your application as early as possible.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for our vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the date you apply, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this position.